Monday, June 07, 2004

hockey hockey hockey

I am completely sick of hearing about hockey. I'll be so glad when the game is over tonight and we don't have to listen to folks going on and on about it all the time...or at least not for a few months anyway. I get a lot of strange look about my ambivilance toward our national sport. Kingston claims to be home to the first ever game and I live within spitting distance of the local Hockey Hall of Fame but I could care less about it.

It's getting really hot around here again. I almost hope we get some rain soon. I have a bunch of stuff at home that needs to be planted but the ground is too hard to do it right now. The lawns are starting to get really dry looking too, it's weird how quickly it's become summer.

We finally watched the finale to the Sopranos this evening. This morning when I tuned into Air America Radio, there was a big disclaimer that if you hadn't seen it yet, to turn off the radio...so I did. I'm glad I did too, I wouldn't have wanted to have heard about any of it. The finale was really good. I was happy with the way it ended and am really looking forward to the next season. I just wish that we didn't have to wait so long between seasons. Guess that's what the DVD's are for huh?

On that note, I'm heading off to bed. WB Superstar is on in a few minutes and yes, I'm addicted to it too. For completely different reasons than dah Idol of course! 'night!

No comments: