Sunday, May 30, 2004

sleepy sunday

I actually slept in this morning. Until 8:36 a.m. This is practically unheard of for me. I must have still be really tired from whatever I had at the end of the week. Yikes.

Yesterday ended up being pretty busy. We had a bunch of errands that needed doing including: 1 trip each to No Frills and Costco and 2 trips to Rona. We also had to go to my mum's to get a composter (they had 2 but are downsizing to just one). I even got a bit of gardening done in the late afternoon.

I was kind of beat by the end of the day but it was a good "hey we got stuff done" kind of tired so that wasn't too bad. We also had a fantabulous barbecue last night (lobster tails, shrimp and mussels --yum!!).

I suspect that today is going to continue much the same way it started out, lazy. I have a bunch of laundry to do and the bathroom needs to be scrubbed but I just might take a break today. We'll see!

No comments: