The First Friday Five of August is here:
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
Usually around 4:45 a.m. but this week, it's been around 5:30 a.m.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Sometimes, Sunday generally. I usually get up around 7 or 7:30 a.m. if I sleep in.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Get out of bed and go the bathroom!
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Not too long, it takes me about an hour to make and eat breakfast, make lunch, shower and dress for work.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
That's a tough one as a lovely, big breakfast is my favorite meal. We've been looking for a favorite breakfast place here in town for a few years. When we had our restaurant, it was my favorite breakfast place. My favorite place in Toronto (the Swallow) is now closed. I have to say that any place I can get a really fresh poppyseed twister with cream cheese and lox is okay in my book. Sadly, there isn't a spot like that here in Kingston but we indulge ourselves whenever we get to Toronto.