Friday, August 15, 2003

So we still have power and a Friday Five, what more could ask for?

1. How much time do you spend online each day?

It varies. I use a computer at work and am constantly online for work purposes there. I'd say between 10 & 12 hours a day through the week, a couple of hours per day during the weekend.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?

my.yahoo.ca

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?

I use Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger and ICQ. I always have YM & ICQ open but I use MSN the most. I must say that I miss Powwow a lot, it was the first one I'd used and really liked it.

4. Where was your first webpage located?

Yikes, probably the school's server. I had an undergrad unix account and I had a small page on it. I can't even remember what it was called though it was so long ago!

5. How long have you had your current website?

I think it was in early 2002. I started the blog in September 2002 so I've been doing that for almost a year now. Wow! That's seems like a long time, yet not really.

No comments: