Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I'm sleepy.

It's mid-afternoon, we got treated to a lovely lunch out today and it's making want to nod off. We ate at a French bistro downtown, on a patio in a gorgeous court yard. One of our volunteers took T & I out, it was a nice break in our hectic schedules. Unfortunately, it's made me not want to do too much this afternoon.

Luckily (unluckily?) I have a number of tasks on my desk which do not require a lot of brain power. I feel like I've had a couple of glasses of wine, but I didn't! Must just be too much fresh air. It was quite lovely down there.

Other than just being busy at work though, there's not much happening in my neck of the woods so far this week. That's good though, it's way too hot outside for any real excitement anyway. I know that this sounds lame and boring but these are the dog days of August after all!

No comments: