Wednesday, August 20, 2003

It's hot here. Fucking hot. Insanely hot. hot hot! Change the record you say. I know that I keep complaining about the heat but it's only because it's 28 degrees in my office and there is 70% humidity at the moment. I've been drinking water all day and have only peed once. That's crazy. My eyeballs feel like they are going to cook solid and look like two hard boiled eggs in my sockets. For the past hour or so, not much work has been done in our office. It's too hot. It's actually hard to breathe in here. I think that the office should be closing at 2:30 every afternoon but who am I to say? Just a slow cooking egg eyeball person in a cube with a view.

Energy conservation is one thing but this is crazy. I think I'll go fill my blue box with water and soak my feet until it's time to go home. Yuck!

No comments: