Tuesday, February 25, 2003

It's unbelieveabley gorgeous outside right now. It's also snot-freezing cold but it's pretty, so that's nice. As I type this, I'm sitting at my desk eating my lunch (chicken noodle soup and carrot sticks, if you're interested!) and from my window I can see glistening, glowing trees. The sun is sparkling through the ice on the limbs, it's breath-taking. Truly. Since the freezing rain storm on the weekend, the temperatures have remained very low so the ice is sticking around. I must say that I don't mind the cold when it's this pretty. It's absolutely a winter-wonderland.

Last night I worked on the computer a fair bit. I'm still mucking about with templates that I've been downloading from blogskins. I'm working on updating Mark's site for him at the moment. I'll not post the URL because he doesn't have any content yet. When he does though, I'll blogroll him for sure. For a Tuesday, today is going along pretty well. Work's busy these days, a good pace though, not bad at all. Tonight we are going grocery shopping, fun stuff huh? Hopefully it won't be too busy if we go right after work. I don't have a lot of patience for stupid people with shopping carts these days. Not very nice am I?!?

No comments: