Monday, February 24, 2003

Well we survived the storm without much damage. Our yard is still icy and the cable was off for a couple of hours this morning but other than that, we got away pretty good.

Everything is just beautiful outside, despite the fact that it's pretty dangerous. The trees are covered with ice and there is a sprinkling of snow on them, everything just sparkles! I've almost got my slide show ready to go up. I took over 60 photos yesterday. Some of them are really cool (I love my digital camera!). Anyway, I'm back at work today and it's going along pretty smoothly. I think this is going to be a good week...oh yeah, I got my archives and my links working okay on my new template, I think it's pretty much good to go. I like the way it looks now. If you notice any problems, please leave me a note and let me know!!

No comments: