Thursday, February 13, 2003

It's so sunny outside right now, bright and pretty. Too bad it's like minus a million degrees celsius out there. It's completely deceiving! The week, again, is just sailing by. Work is busy but it's way good busy. The kind of busy that I like. I'm getting a lot of stuff accomplished. We're heading into our "busy season" which lasts from now until about the beginning of October. I don't mind it at all though because I have a really fun job. I get to work with cool people, I'm lucky.

I feel sorry for folks who hate their jobs. I can not imagine going back to a job (and yes, I have had them) that I dread going to. The kind where you never want to get up in the morning; keep hitting the snooze bar...that kind of thing. It's not that I don't enjoy a day off when I get them, I just have a really fun job. It's cool. Yay me!

No comments: