Friday, February 14, 2003

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It's not really a day that I celebrate but if you do, have a nice one! So it's Friday again...and that means The Friday Five!!

1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
I began the blog as a tool to start writing again. I used to write all the time, I used to read more too. Blogging helped me to slow down and organize my thoughts and actually write stuff down again. It's more for me than anyone else. Subsequently, I began to read more too. I've actually read three novels since I started this blog. This probably doesn't sound like much but it had been a while since I took the time to finish any books that I had started.

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Yes, some of my friends who read blogs know about it and my brother knows about it too. No reason why I suppose. It's not like something that I'm embarassed by so I let them know about it and they can read it if they want to. I guess if they do read it, they'll know that I'm still alive cuz I try to post several times a week!

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
Not really. I just babble on about stuff that we're doing or stuff that's on my mind.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
I'd like to have more time to develop my thoughts better. I find that I'm usually doing this on the fly so some of my posts are disconnected and stupid (to me anyway). I don't think that I'd write about different stuff or anything. I'd just like to become a better writer.

5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.

no war blog
one bitter man
cohabitation nation
demented and sad but social
green fairy dot com

No comments: