Monday, February 10, 2003

So we got our new computer. It's cool and it's fast. It's also made our monitor work better but, for some reason, our scanner is misbehaving. It was doing that before the upgrade though so we suspect it's a software issue. Mark worked really really hard on it all weekend and got the maching running so good.

I'm just taking my lunch break at my desk at the moment. Work is just flying by today, it's insane how fast! I suspect the whole week will. We get a long weekend next weekend, next Monday is a holiday here at the University. It's "Heritage Day" but that's a not a stat holiday. I think we get it because it's the first day of Reading Week and they want us to get a little break too. I don't have anything big planned but it will be nice to have a long weekend in February!

Oh, yeah, I found another quiz. I love quizzes and I'm always brutally honest when I do them. This one was particularly funny, enjoy:

You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.


What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: