Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cancon Thursday - Piano Blink

Well, as it's Cancon Thursday again, I'm sharing a really lovely song by a terrific Canadian singer-songwriter.

My cancon pick today is "Piano Blink" by Hawskley Workman from his 2008 "Between The Beautifuls" album. It's a sweet sounding song about the promise of a new relationship and the heartbreak that can follow as things break down over time.

I'm keeping this short because for some reason lately, Thursdays have become stupid busy for me.

If you like this (or just generally dig Hawskley Workman), you may want to check him out on tour. He's hitting the road with Sarah Slean and they are stopping here in Kingston on March 14 at the Grand Theatre.

Stay warm out there today kiddos xo

It started innocent at first
It started with some sweetheart words that I strung together
And then we saw each other's eyes (each other's eyes)
And it was like seeing the starry night for the very first time


No comments: