Friday, February 14, 2020

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - No Pressure

Are you freezing? it's fucking COLD outside today. Apparently, it's this way across the whole province so, long johns and woolly socks for everyone today!!

I'm a sharing a "new to me" song today. It's been a great earworm the past few weeks and I hope you like it. The Kooks are a band I was not familiar with until I watched Gavin and Stacey (way back in the mid to late 2000's). One of their songs, "She Moves In Her Own Way" was featured on the show. I liked that particular song, liked their sound but didn't really get into them any more than that really.

Anyway, today's Not Guilty Just Pleasure song is by the Kooks, was released in 2018, the title track from their album "No Pressure." Recently, it caught my ear and I've been listening to it a fair bit. The video is cute, in particular, I like watching the band play as they all look bored as can be in it. It's cute, I like the song, let's leave it at that.

Happy Friday folks, stay warm today if you can xo

Darling, you give me shelter
From the noise that drowns out the love
And I want to discover
All the things that make you come alive
All the things that make you come alive, oh-oh


No comments: