Thursday, February 20, 2020

Cancon Thursday - Never Quit Loving You

Regular readers of my blog will know that I'm a big fan of the wonderful Jill Barber.

Today, for Cancon Thursday, I'm going to share one of my favourite Jill tunes. "Never Quit Loving You" is a 2008 song from Jill's absolutely stunning album, Chances. Today I'm sharing a sweet live performance from the CBC. Jill's gorgeous voice is just perfect, the band is incredible. It's all just fantastic.

Fortunately for us, Jill tours frequently. If you see that she's playing in your town, you should definitely check her out. Jill's shows are an absolute treat.

I hope you enjoy today's Cancon song as much as I do xo

There will be days
When you get down
And you've got to find ways to keep your feet on the ground
Oh but honey, please remember
Even when I'm feelin' blue
That I will never ever quit loving you

No comments: