Thursday, February 13, 2020

Cancon Thursday - Chicken on Clark

I had intended to share this with you last week. For reasons which at the moment I cannot even remember, I did not post on Cancon Thursday last week.  I won't let that happen two weeks in a row!!

Aww, last week, it was a weird weird week. Started out feeling like spring and ended in a big ole snow storm.  The spring feelings had me thinking about the song/video I'm sharing with you today. My head was off in a place where the grass is green, the sky is blue and you can ride a bike without risking sliding under a bus.

I hope you enjoy this song and it's super fun video by the wonderful Lederhosen Lucil. Lucil is actually the alter ego of the talented and beautiful Krista Muir, a Kingston native who now calls Montreal home. A very long time ago, when I owned a restaurant, Lucil performed (she sang for her supper!) for our patrons and us. A German couple who were on holiday in Kingston came to the show because they thought that Lucil was a legit Lederhosen wearing German girl. Even though she was actually a King-Stoner, they enjoyed the show. How could they not? Lederhosen Lucil is super fab!

Check out "Chicken on Clark" and polish up your bike helmet. It'll soon be time to get a new set of streamers for your handle bars!!


No comments: