Friday, February 07, 2020

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Lost In The Supermarket

Today is International Clash Day so, in honour of that (every day is Clash Day around my house I think), I'm sharing "Lost in the Supermarket" from their London Calling album.

Really, the Clash should have an entire month honouring them but at day will have to do for now. If you use spotify and haven't already, I'd suggest that you check out "Stay Free: The Story of the Clash" hosted by the wonderful Chuck Dee. It's a fantastic podcast series about the history of the Clash.

If you're lucky enough to be at home for a snow day today (instead of spending the day at work like I am), play some Clash, super loud and dance around your house. Happy Clash day kids xo



I'm all tuned in, I see all the programs
I save coupons from packets of tea
I've got my giant hit discotheque album
I empty a bottle, I feel a bit free


No comments: