Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The 12 Days of Last Christmas - Day 7

Okay, I think we have all had enough of the weird froggy / electronic versions of one of my top three favourite Christmas songs.

Today's version of the Wham! Christmas Classic, "Last Christmas" is a kinder, gentler one.  Today I am sharing a lovely acoustic interpretation by Dan Berk.  I wasn't not familiar with Dan Berk prior to hearing this.  I stumbled upon it on Spotify earlier this week so this wasn't one of the original 12 I was planning on sharing. Dan has a really nice voice and this is really quite sweet.  It's got that sad longing in it and is missing the strange sound effects and thumping bass of other versions.

For day 7 of the 12 days of Last Christmas, I think this is a good choice.  I enjoyed it, hope you do too xo

2 comments:

Nicole MacPherson said...

This one is great! Much better than crazy frog :)

Peggy said...

That frog was a little too crazy!!