Sunday, December 23, 2018

The 12 Days of Last Christmas - Day 11

We are getting pretty close to the end of the 12 Days of Last Christmas.

Today is day 11. I could have actually done about 3 months worth of these posts.  I have found over 100 different versions of one of my top three favourite Christmas songs of all time as I've been doing this.

The version I'm going to share with you today is an older one, by Darren Hayes.  I remember seeing him perform this on the Rose O'Donnell show back in the day.  Savage Garden were always a guilty pleasure of mine and I really loved his take on the Wham! Christmas classic.

The video quality on this clip isn't great but I thought it would be fun to actually watch him perform it (well more fun than just listening to a clip anyway).  I hope you enjoy this as much as do! xo


No comments: