Monday, December 17, 2018

The 12 Days of Last Christmas - Day 5

Today's version of one of my top 3 favourite Christmas songs of all time is very sweet.  I don't mean that in a good way.  This is sugar grating against your teeth sweet.  You may want to take some metformin sweet...

Until I watched the video for this version, I had never seen anything to do with Glee.  I was aware of it at the time it was a big hit.  Most of my friends who had children of a certain age watched it because the kids loved it.  The idea of it never appealed to me and while it was super popular, it was never on in our house.  Watching this video I realized that you didn't have to be able to act to be on the show.  I guess you had to sing, acting wasn't necessary.

From what I could find out, this aired on December 7, 2010, in the second season of the show, in an episode called "A Very Glee Christmas."

It's poppy and sugary so consider yourself warned.  It's the cast of Glee performing the Wham Christmas classic, Last Christmas.

Ugh.


No comments: