Thursday, December 13, 2018

The 12 Days of Last Christmas - Day 1

On Christmas Day 2016 the world lost George Michael.

I was always a fan of his music, some of it was guilty pleasure stuff but most of it was just good.  He had the voice of an angel and he wrote some pretty biting stuff.  He was political and not shy about expressing his opinions.  I always respected and admired that about him, using his celebrity to do good works.

As those of you who know me are already aware, "Last Christmas" by Wham is one of my favourite Christmas songs.  This year, to save me from tears, I'm going to do something special...I'm going to share with you a whole bunch of different versions of "Last Christmas" on the days leading up to December 25.

Some of these versions are by folks I don't actually like or care about but they all have a lovely cheesy holiday thing going that is just fun.

So, let's start this off on the First Day of Last Christmas with Cascada's version from 2007.



No comments: