Saturday, December 22, 2018

The 12 Days of Last Christmas - Day 10

Happy Saturday!

Can you believe that it's the Saturday before Christmas already?

It's also day 10 of the 12 days of Last Christmas.  Bet you're curious about today's song huh??  As you know, I've been sharing covers of one of my top 3 favourite christmas songs of all time, the Wham Christmas Classic, Last Christmas.

Today's artist is the indie folk pop duo Fortunate Ones from St John's, Newfoundland.  I'm sort of impressed by how many Canadians have covered Last Christmas.  I really like what the Fortunate Ones did with the song.  The arrangement stays very true to the original but I dig that it's a duet.  Well done Fortunate Ones!!

So, without further adieu, here is today's cover of Last Christmas, enjoy xo


No comments: