Tuesday, December 11, 2007

meet cinnamon


meet cinnamon
Originally uploaded by Julep67
It is snowing right now.

They are calling for freezing rain though, or ice pellets. It's supposed to get nasty though. I really hate freezing rain. When it's icy and you can't tell, I'm always afraid that I will slip and fall on the ice. I also worry that Mark will have an accident because he's out working in it.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't worry about him and his driving ability, I worry about the idiots that he has to contend with as he tries to get his job done.

Not good.

On a more happy note, we had our last event of 2007 this morning. It feels good to have it behind us although at moments it was a little sad because it's the last event I'll work on as a member of our awesome little team.

Onwards and upwards though right? Don't look back and all of that!?

No comments: