Wednesday, December 26, 2007

all over for another year


all over for another year
Originally uploaded by Julep67
did you have a nice holiday yesterday?

we had a lovely day. we spent the afternoon and early evening with my family and enjoyed a terrific meal and lots of laughs.

Mark worked today so we cut the evening short. I actually was feeling really lousy too. My neck and shoulders were burning I was so stiff and sore. Not good. We took a long route home so that we could see some of the lights displays and I was really happy to return home when we finally got here.

This morning I woke up with a full blown head cold. This explains so much of what I've been experiencing since Saturday evening. I got a really good nap in this afternoon and just had a little bit to eat and am feeling marginally better. I'm planning to take a bunch of drugs now and hit the sack again. Sleep seems to help this thing. I want it gone soon.

No comments: