Sunday, July 01, 2007

I saw the ship come sailing in


I saw the ship come sailing in
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Happy Canada Day to you all of you hosers and hoser wannabees out there!!

I hope you either had or are having a really great day today.

We've had a good one so far. For some reason I can't quite put my finger on, we were both up very early this morning. We ended up going out for breakfast in Napanee and then took a nice drive back into town via the lakeshore. The morning sunshine on the lake was gorgeous this morning, it felt like a very Canadian thing to see.

We're not going downtown to see the fireworks tonight. I can already hear the kids in the neighbourhood letting firecrackers go off so I'm sure that we'll be able to see lots of colour from our porch later on and it doesn't quite get much better than that!

No comments: