Friday, July 06, 2007

baby baby baby baby oh baby

Rainy days and Mondays don't really get me down but a foggy Friday might.

It's looking kind of dreary outside right now. I know that it's early though, it could change. The sun could burn off the fog, it could get nice and warm and I could spend the biggest chunk of this afternoon on the deck.

Overall, I haven't minded that the weather has been sort of poopy for mini-holiday. We've been out doing stuff that hasn't really required nice weather. We had some sunshine and niceness in Montreal earlier this week so I can't really ask for more than that. Well, actually, I can always ask but I don't expect more than that.

Last night, Mark and I stumbled upon a really good documentary on IFC. It was called I, Curmudgeon and we really enjoyed it. I think we enjoyed it so much because the folks being interviewed in the film were saying things that we say all the time. We both identified a lot with these people who I guess are considered curmudgeonly but to me, just sounded smart and realistic. If you happen to see it pop up in your tv listings, it's definitely worth stopping for.

Anyway, I have a friend coming over for coffee in a while and the house is a bit of a disaster so I think I'll go and tidy up a bit. Here's a lovely video for a Friday morning. It took me right back to the early 90's again. Aaah...memories...

No comments: