Thursday, July 05, 2007

another good mail day


another good mail day
Originally uploaded by Julep67
My good parcel of good music arrived today from Good Records in Dallas.

In additon to the CD (which came with this spiffy patch and a DVD), I also received the double LP version of the Fragile Army and a signed poster. I'd forgotten about the poster! it was an awesome surprise.

Today was a quiet day. Mark was up in the night last night, seriously sick to his stomach. I made him stay home from work today and he got caught up on his sleep. He's feeling much better now, thank goodness. I'm sure he'll sleep like a log tonight.

The other night, I took a couple of videos at the spree show. My camera does quicktime movies. Both videos are too large for me to upload on my you tube account. If anyone has any suggestions for free software which can be used to either edit these or convert them into a format that is a little more youtube friendly, could ya leave me a comment?

No comments: