Saturday, July 14, 2007

on the road

Mark just left. He's gone to Toronto to see Roger Waters at the Skydome. He's going to the show with his buddy Jack. I'm sure that they'll have an excellent time, he got pretty good tickets for this show. They aren't exactly as good as we were promised (his cousin helped us get these ones) but they're not bad. He's staying over in Toronto tonight and will be back sometime tomorrow.

This is the first time I'll be sending the night alone in this house. I mean, the fish are here so I'm not completely alone but you know what I mean, right?

We had a busy morning, getting him ready to get out the door. He's planning to visit with some other friends when he gets into TO today. Hopefully that'll all work out, sometimes the best laid plans can fall apart.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with the rest of my day. It's clouding over right now (of course)so I suspect that whatever I do will involve some sort of combination of watching movies and cleaning. mmm...maybe I'll squeeze a nap in too at some point. Yeah, cleaning and a nap, that sounds like a good start.

No comments: