Tuesday, July 17, 2007

hot tuesday

it got warm again today and for some reason, I think, the barometric pressure changes have given me a headache. I also have the hiccups but I don't think I can blame that on the weather. I can try but I don't think I will.

As you can see by my recent posts, I've been farting around on you tube a fair bit recently. I'm often pleasantly surprised by things I find there. Today, for example, I found this:



For many many years, I thought that Johnny McBean was a totally made up guy. I heard stories about him from the guys in the Stand GT but never imagined that Johnny actually existed. When I finally met him, I was a little surprised but it was a good thing. He was real, the stories were true and he was a nice guy to boot. So, yeah, yay for Johnny McBean. Oh, and yay for the Stand GT and yay for chicken coops.

rock!

No comments: