Wednesday, July 18, 2007

your dentist's name is Crentist?


summer campers
Originally uploaded by Julep67
it's the middle of the week. already!? Cool huh??

In 2.5 weeks I will be on vacation again. Next time, I'm off for 2 weeks and the only thing I have booked so far is a dentist appointment.

I went to see my dentist last week, and to have a cleaning. I haven't had a cavity or any trouble with my teeth in over 20 years. Last week, I had a new dentist. The old one was still there but he's easing into retirement so there is this new guy.

He's nice enough. I like him okay. Then he tells me I have a cavity and need to get it filed. Not liking him so much anymore. I accept the news though, make the appointment for the filling and leave.

I talked to my mum on the weekend. She had her first appointment with Dr New Dentist (I want to call him Crentist) and guess what, he found a cavity in her mouth too.

Coincidence? I sure hope so. I really don't want to go through this if I don't have to. If I have to I will but really, this better not be unnecessary.

No comments: