Friday, July 20, 2007

spooky sunrise


spooky sunrise
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I feel like I have spent the entire week this week, counting down the minutes until the weekend begins.

Pathetic isn't it?

Well, the weekend is finally here (yay)!

Tonight, after work, we had to get groceries. The two stores we visited were insanely busy and, what's more, I am pretty sure that someone was distributing qualudes to everyone. Mark and I could not see the little booth where the qualudes were being handed out but I'm pretty sure that's what was happening.

I'm blaming it on the rain. I think that everyone stayed home all week, thinking that the weather would get nicer and they could go out and do errands. By Friday afternoon though, they all just said, "to hell with that" and went out.

It was gross. The mass of humanity actually made me feel physically ill. I'm glad that we're home and that we have a fridge full of fresh fruit and veg and we don't have to be out amongst the humanity tonight.

it's good to be at home!

No comments: