Saturday, July 07, 2007

only a taxi could get away with this

Good Saturday morning to you!

Do you like this picture? I really was amused by the cab on the sidewalk when I walked out of Schwartz's. Mark was in the deli, waiting for his order and I was wandering around on St-Laurent Blvd taking photos and observing the traffic. I see cabs in Kingston do stuff like this all the time but I don't normally have my camera out to capture the moment like I did the other morning. snap!

It's hard to believe that I was off work for an entire week. It flew by really quickly, what with the holiday and a trip to Montreal in the middle of it. Fortunately, I can sort of take things easy today and really relax for the rest of the weekend.

It's a little hard to believe that I'm back to work again on Monday. Fortunately though, I'm only back for 3 weeks before I have a long weekend booked. After that, I have to work a week and then I've got another 2 week break booked. I really tried to space out my time off this summer. Speaking of spaced out, I think I should probably think about some coffee and maybe move my butt outside while the sun is shining.

No comments: