Saturday, January 28, 2006

signage


is it smokey or not?
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
signs are funny things sometimes.

I saw this last night. It's at times like that when I'm really glad to have my camera with me. I carry it with me all the time. I never used to, and I don't use it everyday but sometimes, I'm glad to have it.

This made me smile a little. Smokey Joe's must comply with the bylaw. It must be tough to be Smokey Joe in a non-smoking world.

In other news, I'm glad that it's the weekend again. I tried to sleep in this morning but couldn't manage it. I shouldn't say that exactly, I was up at 6 or so, normally I'm awake by 4:30 a.m. so I guess I did sleep in, sort of.

It's going to be a lazy day today if I have anything to do with it. With any kind of luck, we'll stay home and hibernate. It might be spring like outside but I'm happy to hunker down and hide out today.

No comments: