Friday, January 06, 2006

fridays feast - 75

Appetizer
Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?
Oh definitely. On Halloween I saw several ghosts and a couple of angels at my door looking for a treat!

Soup
What is your favorite board game?
Probably Scrabble although I'm also a fan of Monopoly.

Salad
What was the last movie you saw that made you cry?
I cry all the time when watching TV or movies so I can't recall the last one. That's kind of pathetic huh?

Main Course
What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?
Take a trip, if money was no object, I'd love to go Europe for the entire time. If we had the time but not a lot of money, I'd love to take the time travelling around North America. Mark and I have often talked about driving down the east coast of the US, across the bottom to California, up the Pacific cost to BC and then home, across Western Canada.

Dessert
What kind of shoes are you wearing today?
I wore my winter boots to the office and changed into my doc martens when I got in.

No comments: