Thursday, March 31, 2005

And the word of the day is....

Your word is SHIT. You are laid back and relaxed,
and most people like you. You don't especially
want to stand out from the crowd, you are
pretty happy with your lot.


Which Swear (Curse) Word Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

One thing that made me smile today: I discovered that Lizz Winstead has recently launched a web page. You can check it out here. I was really sad to see that Jerry Springer is replacing Unfiltered (it's not that I don't like Jerry Springer, I just don't think that this is a particularly good idea). I cannot imagine him inspiring people in the same way that the Unfiltered folks did. Anyway, it was great to see a message from Lizz. I would encourage everyone to drop her a line and join her and the other Lizzbians!

No comments: