Friday, March 18, 2005

freaky friday

The weekend cannot start soon enough. The weather has been so nice here this week that it's been really difficult to stay motivated at work.

I don't know how many of you use Yahoo! but I found it a little disturbing that the top 3 emailed photos are of 1. Mr Potato Head dressed as Darth Vader (Darth Tater) 2. An australian billboard featuring a bunch of naked guys (it was an ad for sun screen) and 3. A young Iranian man being publicly flogged, just before he is hanged as punishment for raping and killing 16 children. It just struck me as really bizarre.

One thing that made me smile today: When I woke up this morning, I thought it was Saturday. That made me smile. I had plans of rolling over and going back to sleep. Sadly, the smile quickly faded when I realized it was only Friday. yuck!

No comments: