Friday, March 11, 2005

tgif, again

The week has flown by. I've been so busy at work, I cannot believe that it's almost the weekend again. I actually had to ask someone earlier, "it's Friday, right?" Truly a strange feeling.

Anyway, for lack of anything better to write about today, here is Friday's Feast for this week:

Appetizer - Where do you go when you want to relax?

I either go to my bedroom and curl up on the bed with a book and some music on or, I sit down in front of my computer, play a game of freecell and watch some old episodes of the simpsons that I keep on the machine.

Soup - Tell about something that made you laugh this week.

We saw the first episode of "Fat Actress" this week. We laughed really hard at ourselves for being so stupid. It was horrible and I can't believe that we watched the entire 30 minute fiasco.

Salad - What is your favorite texture?

The feeling of cold, clean, crisp cotton sheets.

Main Course - If you were to publish your autobiography, what would the first sentence be?

Mmmmm...that's a tough one. How 'bout, "She was a centennial baby, born on the eve of the Summer of Love."
Dessert - Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? If so, how?

Our family is of Irish descent (although we have been in Canada for several generations) but we don't really celebrate it in a big way, not really. My brother often refers to St. Patrick's Day as "amateur night" and I'm inclined to agree with him. I think it's safer to stay home than to be out amongst the hooligans who are being "Irish for one night."

One thing that made me smile today: When I got home from work tonight, I looked out our bedroom window and saw a cute little brown bunny, eating some seeds from the ground below our bird feeder. We see him now and then. I hadn't seen him in a while. He is really cute and has a lovely little fluffy white tail.

No comments: