Tuesday, April 05, 2005

quick check-in

We've been busy just recently. Very very busy. Our house is in chaos but it's good. The kitchen is looking very good, new flooring is being installed today, I can't wait to see what it looks like. Actually, I know what it looks like but I want to see what it looks like when it's installed. Yikes.

The next few days should be very very messy. Joe will be staying at my mum & dad's for a couple of days because of paint fumes. Hopefully by Saturday or Sunday, things should be back to normal. I'm going to take Monday and Tuesday off as "vacation" so I can clean. The house is now listed, the sign goes on the lawn on Thursday, viewings start next week.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my stomach well and truly knotted that we get a quick sale. Logically, I'm not worried about it, we've already had two or three people express interest in it and it's not "official" yet. Psychologically, I'm a big mess, it's just nerves and lack of sleep. Both of these things should be rectified soon-ish but I may not have a lot of time to check in here. I'll try but can't make any promises.

In the meantime, stay warm and have fun!!

No comments: