Saturday, March 05, 2005

sweet saturday

I slept in this morning. Until 7:30 a.m. It felt soooo good. I can still feel the headache but it's definitely getting better.

Mark took today off. He went out early and had the car detailed. It looks terrific. He found this place not far from here that is super cheap and they do an amazing job. While he was out, I started cleaning the upstairs. By the time he got back, I had the upstairs done and I had showered. Early this afternoon, I started laundry and Mark cleaned the downstairs. By dinnertime, all of the laundry was done and the house was clean. I can't get over how much we got done in a relatively short period of time.

One thing that made me smile today: Because Mark and I got all of our chores and errands done today and we don't have to go anywhere or do anything tomorrow that we don't want to. yay!!

No comments: