Sunday, March 13, 2005

talk about lazy

Actually, the day wasn't completely lazy. I did get the laundry finished up and Mark got a bunch of chores done. We slept in this morning and spent the afternoon just hanging out, watching tv and working on the computer.

I wish we had more days like this. Maybe winning the lotto would let you do that. To be able to do what you want, when you feel like it, without having to worry about paying bills or getting to work on time. Like anything else, I suppose it would get boring after a while.

If we won the lotto (which is difficult when we frequently forget to buy tickets), I know I'd quit my job (if I won a significant amount) but eventually, we would have to start some kind of business, just to keep from going insane.

One thing that made me smile today: Our "comedy" channel has started airing new episodes of "French & Saunders." Tonight we watched one where Dawn was doing a dead-on impression of Catherine Zeta-Jones. Honestly, I almost pissed myself.

No comments: