Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm feeling a bit better today, fragile but better. For a little while this morning I actually felt normal. Neat huh?? Anyway, I'm still quite braindead so here is a meme. Enjoy & have a happy weekend!

Once again, here is Friday's Feast, the 38th Edition:

Appetizer - Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else?

When I'm at home, it's probably my mum.

Soup - So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable?

I think that the past year has been enjoyable. Every year that I spend with Mark gets better and better.

Salad - Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite.

I've thought about this before and there isn't anyone I can think of, who I've not been in touch with recently that I couldn't get in touch with.

Main Course - What was the tastiest meal you had this past week?

Wednesday night, for dinner, Mark made linguine with tomato sauce and 6/8 shrimps. They were huge, juicy and gorgeous. Those big shrimps are so sweet. It was delicious.

Dessert - Using the letters in your favorite color, write three words that describe your personality.

I'm not sure that I have a favourite colour but I like pink (P-icky I-nformed N-ice K-ooky).

One thing that made me smile today: It's Friday and soon I will be home with my feet up!!

No comments: