Monday, March 07, 2005

Here is this week's version of the Monday Madness:

1. What's on your refrigerator? (Please feel free to use a picture to answer.)

I'll have to post a photo later. It's covered with post cards, magnets, stickers, you name it, it's on our fridge.

2. What color is your refrigerator?

It's a lovely shade of "almond." Trust me, I did choose it.

3. Is the freezer on the top, bottom or side?

The freezer is on the top and it doesn't work very well most of the time so we also have a small chest freezer in our kitchen.

4. How old is your fridge? Does it match your stove?

I have no idea how old it is. I'm guessing 25 to 30 years old. Sadly, it does match our stove. They came with the house and as soon as they die, we'll be replacing them. They are truly ugly.

5. How regularly do you clean the inside of your fridge?

I do it when it needs it. I don't have a schedule or anything but it usually works out to be about once a month.

One thing that made me smile today: I was actually able to walk to my meeting this afternoon and make it back without falling on the ice. It started to freeze rain just as we were heading out. Luckily, it wasn't that bad!

No comments: