Wednesday, March 16, 2005

quick, like a bunny

It is sunny and quite spring-like outside today. This morning, when I was getting ready for work, I noticed that our bunny was back. The bird feeder had been recently filled so I wasn't surprised to see him back. I almost fell over when I realized that there were two bunnies out in the yard. They looked identical and were chasing each other around the yard. It didn't look playful, it looked confrontational from where I stood. Hopefully they're friends. Goodness knows, there is enough seed out there for both of them.

One thing that made me smile today: I'm feeling less stressed today than I did yesterday. I was all tense and my back was bothering me for a number of reasons. I had a great night's sleep last night and I'm feel much better.

No comments: