Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Because It's Tuesday - week of April 14

The Shang Hi Los are a super fun band from Boston. I was introduced them when I heard their awesome song "Sway Little Player" on Little Steven's Underground Garage. They have a new EP out, "Kick It Like A Wicked Bad Habit." You should definitely check it out, I think it's great. Again, so much fun (and fun stuff is hard to come by these days it seems).

Because it's Tuesday, I'm sharing a cover. This week's cover tune is the Shang Hi Los version of the Chicago 1972 classic, "Saturday in the Park" (originally released on their Chicago V album). I was never a fan of Chicago generally or this song particularly but this cover is terrific.

Stay home, stay safe, be sweet to each other & enjoy xo

Eh Cumpari, ci vo sunari
Can you dig it? (Yes, I can)
And I've been waiting such a long time
For Saturday

No comments: