Thursday, April 22, 2021

Cancon Thursday - Tommy


Happy Thursday.

Happy Cancon Thursday!

Going to keep this quick because, well, just because.

Last week, Ralph shared her latest mega awesome pop song with us, "Tommy."  I'm going to share it with you. If you're a regular reader here, you'll know that I'm a big big fan of Ralph. She's incredible and she's Canadian, from just down the highway in Toronto. I love her voice and her whole vibe. 

Ralph is just generally wonderful, in my opinion. I hope you dig this. The song is really catchy and the video is FAB-U-LOUS!!

Enjoy kiddos!! Stay home, stay well, stay safe xo

Now I dream about Tommy
I can't even focus 'cause he's got his hands on me
Never had my number, but I'm mad he didn't call me
Should said it to your face, but you got away
Tommy, do you want me?


No comments: