Friday, March 01, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Ladies Don't Play Guitar

Happy March folks and Happy Friday.  Lots of happy happening today huh?

I'm trying to make it that way anyway.  Honestly, I'm glad that this week is almost over and while I'm not usually a "working for the weekend" kind of person, I'm looking forward to taking a break!

Because it's Friday, I'm sharing a song with you that I just really like for no particular reason.  Well I'm sharing it for no particular reason, I like it for all kinds of reasons.  First of all, it's a silky smooth piece of pop, performed by Tennis.  Regular readers will know that I am a big fan of Tennis.  Many of their songs remind me of stuff I would hear on the radio when I was a kid in the late 70's / early 80's.  The song I'm sharing today is "Ladies Don't Play Guitar" and it's a live performance from KCRW.

I hope you enjoy it... have a lovely weekend kiddos xo


No comments: