Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - Week of March 5

It's a frosty day out there BUT it's really bright and light these mornings so the cold is totally manageable if I'm not driving to work in the dark.

Little things in life make the biggest difference in our day.

So, because it's Tuesday, I'm sharing a cover with you.  This song was a pretty big hit back in the day, it was from a massively successful album but a really talented group of folks who are still out there touring and making music, over 30 years later.  I'm talking about Tears For Fears and their album Songs From The Big Chair.  I think it's one of those records that is truly timeless.  While it was one of the biggest records of the mid-80's, it doesn't have a distinctly 80's sound.

Today's cover is is "Head Over Heels" by Sam Amidon.  I love the simplicity of it, I think Sam's voice is terrific.  I just really like everything about his take on it and hope you enjoy it as well.

Happy Tuesday kids, stay warm!! xo


No comments: