Friday, March 15, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Duet

Happy Friday kids.

We made it to the end of another week and we are that much closer to spring.  You can smell and feel it, it's on it's way and with any luck, we'll be saying good bye to the awful ice for a while.

As you know, on Friday's, I share a song I like or sometimes even love or, at minimum have listened to a lot because it has the ability to spark some joy in my soul.  This week, I'm sharing a song that I actually love.  Admittedly, I'm a bit late to the Frankie Cosmos party.  I only discovered Frankie Cosmos via Dent May's Across The Multiverse.  I loved what I heard and found her bandcamp page and jumped in with both feet. If you like folks like Sidney Gish or Soccer Mommy, you'll like Frankie Cosmos...

The song I'm sharing with you this week is Duet.  I love how she sings the opening lines, "you've got nice eye, they're very blue."  It's been on my regular rotation for a while now and I only just discovered yesterday that there is a beautiful, quirky and sweet video for the song.  So today, I'm going to share with you the video for Duet.

Enjoy and happy weekend kittens xo

No comments: