Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Way Back Wednesday - This Must Be The Place

It's Wednesday.

Happy Wednesday.

It's also Ash Wednesday.  When I realized that this morning, I felt bad because I did not have pancakes for dinner last night.  Talk about a missed opportunity.  One of the nice things about atheism is that I don't have to give anything up for 40 days AND, if I'm so inclined, I can have a Cadbury Easter Cream Egg just because.  Ha! (Thank you to the Friendly Atheist for the graphic!)

For Way Back Wednesday, I'm sharing a song which has been stuck in my head for two days now.  It's a super excellent earworm though so it's totally fine with me.

I'll keep this short but I shall leave you with the Talking Heads (a live performance from Stop Making Sense) and "This Must Be The Place."

Enjoy kiddies xo

The less we say about it the better
Make it up as we go along
Feet on the ground, head in the sky
It's okay, I know nothing's wrong, nothing


No comments: