Friday, November 16, 2007

bumpy noggin


bumpy noggin
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Apparently, according to many people who keep sending me emails, I have some kind of erectile dysfunction. It's very weird and wasn't something I was aware of until I got these emails.

About ten minutes ago, I was feeling so exhausted that I wanted to go to bed. Right now though, I'm feeling a little better. I need to get a good rest tonight because I have a really long day tomorrow.

I'm meeting my colleagues at 10:30 a.m. and we're heading out of town. At the moment, it's looking like it'll be around 3 a.m. before our day ends. With any kind of luck it won't be that late but I'm not holding my breath.

In fish news, chocolate looks worse but seems to be acting "better." She's swimming around and being silly and generally acting more like a fish. So, yeah, yay!

No comments: