Friday, November 09, 2007

fresh ontario strawberries


fresh ontario strawberries
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I love the autumn. I love the cool air, the crunchy leaves, wearing sweaters, the lot. I miss strawberries though. Fresh Ontario berries specifically. The ones you get the in stores at this time of year are woody and from texas or california and cannot hold a berry scented candle to them.

Mark's feeling a little bit better tonight. We now realize however, that he did break his toe. It's a mess. He's hobbling around. Whatever virus he has, is still there but he actually got through an entire day at work. He's under strict instructions to take it easy this weekend.

I have to go out of town for work tomorrow so I won't be home to bitch at him if he tries to do too much. I hope he just sits on the couch and puts that foot up. It's what he needs to be doing, imho anyway.

No comments: